In August 2009, an African-American Muslim from Texas, Kobie Williams, was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in prison after pleading guilty to getting paramilitary training in Houston so he could prepare to join the Taliban and fight against U.S. troops in Afghanistan, and donating $350 to the Taliban. (Several American Muslims have been convicted on similar.. read more →
The arrest of Daniel Patrick Boyd – on charges that he plotted to support Palestinians by attacking Israel – has renewed a debate among some American Muslims: If Muslims overseas are oppressed by people of other faiths, what religious responsibility do American Muslims have to assist those Muslims? The Recitation (or Qur’an) instructs Muslims to.. read more →
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Jocelyn on Why Did Prophet Muhammad Go To War?
- Saladin on Why Did Prophet Muhammad Go To War?
- A Very Interesting Survey | The Captain's Comments on National Security Survey Conducted At 2006 American Muslim Conventions
- joining the armed forces | cctvjakarta.info on Should American Muslims Join the American Armed Forces?
- Heinz Buschkowsky: Multikulti ist gescheitert - Seite 33 on Should American Muslims Join the American Armed Forces?