There are two major viewpoints among American Muslims regarding 9/11: 1. Many American Muslims believe that no Muslims were involved in the 9/11 attacks, and that the U.S. government and/or the Israeli government actually organized the 9/11 attacks. These American Muslims believe the U.S. government and/or the Israeli government acted in this way in order.. read more →
How do American Muslims feel about the war in Afghanistan? Do American Muslims want to see a strong U.S. force in Afghanistan that can decisively defeat the Taliban? Or do American Muslims want U.S. troops out of Afghanistan now? read more →
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Saladin on Why Did Prophet Muhammad Go To War?
- A Very Interesting Survey | The Captain's Comments on National Security Survey Conducted At 2006 American Muslim Conventions
- joining the armed forces | cctvjakarta.info on Should American Muslims Join the American Armed Forces?
- Heinz Buschkowsky: Multikulti ist gescheitert - Seite 33 on Should American Muslims Join the American Armed Forces?
- Torture muslim | Istudyweb on Should America Torture Muslims Suspected Of Plotting To Attack America?