After 9/11, the Bush Administration blamed Al Qaeda for the 9/11 attacks, and blamed the Taliban government in Afghanistan for providing a base for Al Qaeda. The U.S. then invaded Afghanistan, overthrew the Taliban government, destroyed Al Qaeda training camps, helped set up and supported an elected Afghan government, and continued to fight Taliban and.. read more →
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Saladin on Why Did Prophet Muhammad Go To War?
- A Very Interesting Survey | The Captain's Comments on National Security Survey Conducted At 2006 American Muslim Conventions
- joining the armed forces | cctvjakarta.info on Should American Muslims Join the American Armed Forces?
- Heinz Buschkowsky: Multikulti ist gescheitert - Seite 33 on Should American Muslims Join the American Armed Forces?
- Torture muslim | Istudyweb on Should America Torture Muslims Suspected Of Plotting To Attack America?